We are seeking a Preschool Teacher to join Legacy Academy! At Legacy Academy our teachers make our program special. They are the reason our school is regarded as one of the top preschools in the area. We are looking for enthusiastic, energetic, positive people to be part of our team. This individual will plan and present age appropriate activities for children.
- Instruct preschool-aged children in activities designed to promote intellectual and creative growth
- Create a fun and safe learning environment
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure adequate physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with students and parents
- Communicate with parents on students' growth and progress
- Maintain the health and safety of all students
- Previous experience in childcare, teaching, or other related fields
- Passionate about working with children
- Ability to build rapport with children
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
At Legacy Academy our mission is to serve our children, families, staff, and communities in a manner that positively impacts their lives. We believe in so doing, our programs will set the standard for early childhood care and education. We are committed to providing ongoing professional development for our staff, for they are a key ingredient in the quality program at Legacy Academy. Their positive nurturing sets the basis for the high standard of care we expect for our children. We are committed to providing our children and families a cutting edge, enriched learning environment that encourages physical, cognitive, social and emotional development. We are committed to providing the individualized attention that encourages each of our children to grow and develop to their fullest potential.
Location/Region: Greenville, SC (US)