- Perform preventative maintenance and make necessary repairs
- Visually inspect, diagnose, test, and repair machinery and power equipment using electronic testing equipment and hand tools, when necessary.
- Read and follow blueprints, wire schematics and technical manuals in order to perform maintenance
- Maintain MainTRAK system with regards to preventative maintenance, work orders, and inventory.
- Observes all company policies and procedures, including safety precautions and rules, and maintain a clean work area according to 6S
- Maintain a high level of performance
- Actively participate in continuous improvement initiatives by identifying and providing suggestions on areas for improvement
- High School Diploma or equivalent and 1-3 years of maintenance experience or the demonstrated ability to perform described tasks.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, manufacturer’s specs and technical drawings and procedures.
- Previous plumbing, electrical wiring, and welding experience.
- Ability to safely work around chemicals, pneumatic and electrical and following all OSHA guidelines.
- Ability to read and interpret hazardous warning labels, SDS, and take proper precautions
- Ability to add, subtract multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal communication skills as well as the ability to thrive in a team environment
- Must be proficient in the use of computers and commonly used computer programs
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Electrician's License preferred, but not required
Electro-Spec is a diversified automated electroplating company that utilizes PLC automation for many of its processes. (i.e. Gold, Silver, Nickel, Tri-M3, Electroless Nickel, and Passivation) We are a dynamic company, new to the South Carolina area, but well known in the plating industry for the high quality work we have produced in Indiana since 1959. We have a casual, team-oriented work environment; we also provide opportunities for career growth and advancement to employees at all levels.
Location/Region: Lexington, SC (US)