We are seeking a Community Manager - Student Living to become a part of our team in Athens, GA at The Standard at Athens! You will help plan and facilitate all real estate activities and transactions.
Ideal candidates should have a minimum of 1+ years experience as a manager of a student living/housing community. Strong verbal and written communication skills are required. Additionally, candidates must be organized and possess strong computer skills. Extensive knowledge of Yardi and/or Onesite (based on business need) and community budgeting is also desired.
- Oversee and coordinate all real estate transactions
- Attract and educate new tenants
- Investigate and resolve tenant complaints
- Update and improve properties to increase return on investment
- Ensure all work order and repair requests are processed in a timely fashion
- Supervise and train property staff
- Enforce property and associations' rules and regulations
- Previous experience in property management at a Student Living/Housing community
- Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases
- Ability to build rapport with tenants
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Founded in 1993, Greystar provides world-class service in the multifamily real estate business. Our innovative business model integrates the management, development and investment disciplines of the multifamily industry on international, regional and local levels. This unique approach and our commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals have resulted in record growth, making us one of the most respected and trusted multifamily real estate companies.
Because our business model includes both investment and service-oriented businesses, we are able to maintain a constant presence in local markets and create value in all phases of the real estate cycle. Our international platform provides economies of scale, financial sophistication, institutional quality reporting and tremendous capital relationships, while our city offices provide local market expertise and execution.
Our dedication to redefining excellence in apartment living means we are constantly exploring innovative ideas and pioneering new ways to serve our residents and clients.
The Greystar team is more than 10,000 team members strong and growing. Check out the latest opportunities at www.greystar.com. EOE.
Location/Region: Athens, GA (US)