The Eyewear Consultant (EC) analyzes prescriptions to make recommendations that provide the highest quality vision care to our patients. The EC fits, measures and adjusts eyeglasses to exceed the patients needs and expectations. Additionally, problem solves any difficulty a patient may experience regarding vision care.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide patients with exceptional customer service by understanding and assisting the patient’s needs.
- Guide and assist patients in the eyewear and frame/lens selection process, by using extensive knowledge of product lines and options to educate patient.
- Converse with patients to analyze and assess patient’s vision problems and needs.
- Maximize sales by using the company’s sales concept.
- Provide patients with comprehensive explanation of their insurance benefits.
- Understand the company’s cost of goods and retail fee schedules
- Capturing Exam Only.
- Educate patient on the adaptation of new Rx’s and care of lenses.
- Use pupillometer, PD ruler and other technical aids for proper fit and measurements.
- Complete lens & frame information, enter full information into POS software and ensure manager signs off.
- Promise accurate delivery & turnaround times meeting the patients’ needs. Immediately notify patient of any delays of delivery times.
- Understand all promotions, coupons and third party programs available through myeyedr.
- Conducts “Care Calls” on a daily basis to patients who received their eyewear one week prior.
- Use lensometer to neutralize, verify and make a final inspection of eyewear.
- Notify and re-notify patients when eyeglasses are complete for dispensing.
- Fit and adjust completed eyewear for each patient.
- Clean and merchandise displays on a daily basis, displaying effective merchandise at all times.
- Accurately process patient payment transactions.
- Help maintain the attractive appearance of the office.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- AA or BA/BS in related field is desirable.
- 1-3 years of related eyewear experience within a similar office environment
- Demonstrated success in a retail, office environment addressing a broad spectrum of customer requirements and preferences.
- Demonstrated ability to establish positive patient rapport and build relationships to establish repeat customer-trends.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) with the proven ability to manage priorities in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and ensure that patient commitments/deadlines are met
- Proficiency in utilization of automated equipment and systems standard to the optometry industry
This position is Full Time w/Benefits
- Our health insurance provides medical, dental, prescription drug and vision coverage. A tiered approach is offered and we offer a wide variety of options
- Paid Time Off includes vacation, sick leave and personal days
- Life and AD&D Insurance is paid by MyEyeDr.
- Paid holidays offered to full-time associates according to annual schedule
- Free Eyewear Program offered to associates after one year; discounts available to associate and family members
- Tuition Reimbursement for NCLE and ABO Optical Certifications
Founded in 2001, Capital Vision Services, LLC dba MyEyeDr. is a premier vision care provider and single practice consolidator. Since inception, the Company has grown into a 400+ unit practice throughout the east coast and the midwest via acquisitions, doctor purchases, and Greenfield development. Through MyEyeDr. practice management expertise, the Company is able to significantly improve operations of the doctor practice post acquisition. Every MyEyeDr. location has at least one licensed Optometrist on the premises and offers comprehensive eye care services, including exams and retinal photography. In addition, each location offers more than 1,000 frames and a variety of related eyewear products. In December 2012 Boston-based Private Equity firm, Monitor Clipper Partners, provided the company with an additional capital infusion. MyEyeDr. will use this new capital and existing resources to even more rapidly expand the group presence throughout the United States.
Company Highlights Include:
Top 10 optical retailer in the country
Unique single practice consolidator business model
Premier vision care brand
Strong financial performance
Fast growing with entrepreneurial spirit
Do you want to work for a cutting edge optical leader that id growing and gaining market share daily? If the answer is yes then look no further than MyEyeDr. to take your professional career to the next level! We are the fastest growing eye care company pm the East Coast with our sites clearly set on expanding our successful model to new markets. We pride ourselves on delivering the highest quality vision care and customer service to thousands of patients annually.
MyEyeDr. offers a comprehensive benefits package, which includes the following:
-Health insurance, which provides medical, prescription drug and vision coverage.
-Paid Time Off includes vacation, sick leave and personal days
-Life and AD&D Insurance is paid by MyEyeDr.
-Paid holidays offered to full-time associates according to annual schedule
-Certification assistance program
-Matched 401k Retirement Savings Plan
-Free Eyewear Program offered to associates after one year; discounts available to associate and family members and more!
Location/Region: Augusta, GA (US)