Zentech Consulting is recruiting for an Electrical Engineer with PROJECT MANAGEMENT SKILLS in GRANITEVILLE, SC.
THERE IS NO SPONSORSHIP FOR THIS JOB
BS in Electrical Engineering (See Accredited Organizations below)
Minimum 3-5 years experience in Electrical Engineering including “hands on” PLC programming and project management
This role requires someone who is very self-directed and self motivated.
This role will extend other collaborative and innovative "thinkers" and team members, so it is not like working on an island, but this person needs to have a "plan" and "work the plan" based on his/her own directives and tasks. They will NOT be given tasks. This is A LOT of project management and trouble shooting. Must thrive in FAST PACED ENVIRONMENTS. Enjoying having a couple things going on in each phase of the project or problem solving.
Is Relocation Available?
Is there a bonus structure?
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
Salary - a person with 3-5 years experience at a level 3 will come in around 90K
1. Bachelors in Electrical Engineering (not Electrical Engineering Technology). Prior EE manufacturing experience, Hand's on PLC and control design
2. Project Management Intensive and managing a 4million dollar project
3. PLC Programming Experience
4. Allen Bradley/PLC Logic (will accept) 5. Trouble Shooting - pulling in team members to solve problems
What are the nice-to-have skills?
* Barcoder reader technology experience *Power Systems experience *Auto Cad
The 10% BONUS IS PAID QUARTERLY ! This team has great tenure! Great salary and advancement incentive!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $68,000.00 to $114,000.00 /year