We are seeking an experienced Electrical Engineer to become an integral part of our team! You will lead the repair, design, troubleshooting, and development of electrical systems and other factory equipment.
- Develop and install electrical components and systems
- Assess and modify existing power distribution systems
- Troubleshoot relay and data system designs
- Research and document relay test results
- Track project time lines to complete tasks on schedule
- Ensure reliable operation of equipment
- Previous experience in electrical engineering or other related fields
- Familiarity with electrical diagnostic equipment
- Knowledge of relay design standards
- Excellent root cause analysis skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
We are a small to medium textile engineering company. The company is located in Roebuck, SC and manufactures and distributes a range of non woven materials and related products to its US and Overseas customer base. The company has adapted to changing market conditions and positioned itself as a leader in nonwoven textiles engineering.
Location/Region: Roebuck, SC (US)