Jumpstart your career in Duncan, SC, and expand your professional portfolio. As the Electrical Engineer, you will serve as the engineering, technical, and project lead in the development, application, and integration of electrical systems and/or components for use in tactical wheeled vehicles. This Director is responsible for total scope of electrical design, including requirements analysis, conceptualization of solutions, research of current market technologies, and application of designs.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Health Benefits
- Relocation Assistance
- Opportunity for advancement
- Great Hours
- Monday - Friday (8:00 AM - 5:00 PM)
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or an Engineering related field
- 7+ years of experience in design/manufacturing
- preferably in an automotive environment
- Experience in the following fields a bonus:
- RF Technologies
- Directed Energy
- Vehicle Power Distribution
- Must be able to obtain a US Secret Security Clearance
- Experience in CAD design of electrical systems
- SolidWorks preferred
- Ability to operate automotive diagnostic equipment
- Ability to install electrical components onto vehicle platforms
- Travel As required
- Lead the design of electrical systems to be installed onto various vehicle platforms
- Contribute to the overall Engineering Team's effort to establish an accurate Bill of Materials for all vehicle platforms
- Decompose customer Requests for Proposal (RFPs) into a compliance matrix of electrical systems, determining electrical system requirements
- Analyze existing vehicle OEM wiring diagrams and edit/create revised diagrams for JTS vehicle systems to an OEM level
- Maintain system configuration management across multiple platforms through effective use of Engineering Change Management tools
- Mentor Electrical Technicians on newly developed designs and oversee low-volume installations
- Provide support to Production personnel in troubleshooting of issues involving electrical components
- Perform basic mechanical design for non-critical components (IE brackets, boxes, etc.)
- Take the lead on trouble-shooting & problem solving of all electrical integration issues, and OEM related
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply
MAU Workforce Solutions staffs excellent, effective people for their partners, allowing them to focus on their core competencies. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family-owned, minority company making lives better for applicants, clients, and employees through innovative workforce solutions. Today, with Branch and vendor on premise locations across the South and recruiting partners worldwide, MAU has global capabilities to help with all staffing, recruiting, and outsourcing needs.