RICHMOND SUPPLY COMPANY
Mechanic / Conveyor Belting Installation
Augusta, GA industrial distributor is looking for an eager individual with basic / advanced mechanical sills to train/act as a conveyor belting installer and fabricator. Depending on experience and knowledge, starting pay-rate will range from $18/hr to $25/hr with consistent opportunities to earn overtime pay. Training will be conducted on-site as well as through in-house classes. Demonstrated ability to work in a "lead" capacity qualifies for steady hourly pay-rate increases and possibly a salaried supervisory positions earning $100K + per year.
Much of the fabrication work is completed outdoors and in manufacturing environments, therefore, you can expect a wide range of conditions.
- On time
- Willingness to travel and some overnight stay.
- Mechanical knowledge
- Safe work practices
- Team player
- Clear driving record
- Mandatory Drug Screen and Review of MVR
- Mechanical background and clear MVR
Benefits of employment:
- Healthy income achievable.
- Some nights and weekends (on call 24 hours)
- Health Insurance, partially paid by company
- 401K with company match
- Paid Vacation
- Wage increases according to experience, skills improvement and overall work habits
Check out our website: www.rsci.com
Richmond Supply Company is a 75 year old industrial distributor located in Augusta, GA. Servicing area manufacturers and contractors, Richmond sells a variety or products ranging from conveyor belting and hose to paint and safety. www.rsci.com
Location/Region: Augusta, GA (US)