Pinnacle Staffing is seeking to hire Weavers 2nd and 3rd shift.
Must be able to work 2nd or 3rd shift
Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
Must pass a drug screen.
Please reply with your resume in Microsoft Word format.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Repair warp and filling loom stops.
- Mark up smashes and warp outs on the warp out board.
- Patrol and inspect front 4 times in 8 hours.
- Patrol and inspect backs 16 times in 8 hours.
- Inspect cloth and off-loom take-up 4 times in 8 hours. Enter the weaver visit code and defect code as needed.
- Straighten and clean warps as needed.
- Identify mechanical problems and report to technicians.
- Keep selvages and waste cords straight and drawn properly.
- Ensure starting selvage is correct at warp out and all ends are in pattern.
- Participate in all team activities.
- Miscellaneous duties assigned by supervisor.
- Ability to fill in at other positions in the department.
- Inspection experience using a microscope.
- Experience operating small equipment.
- Ability and desire to learn and perform metallization application processes and operations.
- Basic math and communication skills.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Hand/Eye Coordination
- Correctable 20/20 vision
- Standing, sitting, walking, bending and some lifting
Pinnacle is a family owned staffing, recruiting and workforce management company that began in 1996 with a mission to transform today's labor challenges through workforce strategies. The world of work has changed and more companies are tapping in to Contingent Workforce Management (CWM) companies to help them drive growth and success. Pinnacle can show a company how to optimize the workforce composition to create a competitive advantage with the money-saving nature of managed contract staffing. Our specialty is a managed contingent workforce solution delivered exclusively onsite.
Location/Region: Enoree, SC (US)