Are you looking for an exciting opportunity with a growing company? We want you!
Must be a Certified Nursing Assistant or Certified Medication Aide (not Certified Medical Assistant)
Why work for us?
- Free Dementia Training
- Paid Employee Referral Program
- Awesome Staff & Employee Recognition Program
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Great Team Members
- Happy Staff
Certified Nursing Assistant:
- Support activities of daily living. Complete daily progress notes based on person’s goals
- Develop and maintain a positive and effective relationship with the individual, families, staff, administration, case management, and other service providers and assist in coordinating with any and all their needs concerning the individual..
- Perform or assist individual with personal hygiene as needed (e. g., bathing, brushing teeth, shaving, nail clipping, dressing, bodily functions, and service recipient appearance). May include reading and recording the persons temperature, pulse and respirations and other needed personal care services.
- Perform or assist individual in basic domestic duties as needed (e. g., cooking, cleaning, laundry,
- Coordinate and maintain individual's schedule (e. g., doctor appointments, professional team appointments and job as required).
- Coordinate individuals' participation in leisure and recreational activities
- MUST be a Team Player and assist are care staff with duties, including housekeeping tasks if needed.
- Pass medication to residents during specified times
- Log medication into log book and check for accuracy before the end of each shift
- MUST be a Team Player and willing to assist CNAs and PCAs with resident care once med-pass in complete
- Must be certified in state of employment
- Must be a team player and willing to work and help other (including team members)
The Crossings at Columbia is a state-of-the-art senior living community, providing a great lifestyle and the best in Assisted Living and Memory Care. The Crossings at Columbia is managed by Harmony Senior Services. As a Harmony Senior Services community, you can expect a caring, passionate, and professional staff committed to creating an active environment at The Crossings at Columbia. The Crossings is located at 2300 Clemson Road, Columbia, South Carolina 29229.
Location/Region: Columbia, SC (US)