The sales representative is responsible for the sales of Beverage South of Aiken/Columbia beverage portfolio to on and off premise accounts in an assigned territory, executing sales plans and promotions to achieve sales goals, and servicing all accounts in assigned territory. More specifically:
- Achieve monthly sales goal as assigned by management
- Sell new distribution in existing accounts
- Open new accounts in assigned territory
- Introduce new products to all accounts
- Sell monthly promotions to all accounts
- Executing all chain activity at retail
- Build displays and apply necessary point of sale to all displays
- Apply pricing on all packages
- Hang new point of sale on every call
- Handle customer complaints in a timely and efficient manner
- Attend all scheduled meetings.
- Advise management of any sales issues or opportunities in assigned territory
- Properly rotate and maintain fresh product in the market at all times
- Follow swap and move policies and procedures as outlined by the branch
- Performs other related duties assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2 years of adult beverage, product sales or hospitality experience
- Ability to secure and maintain a valid driver’s license, as well as possess a clean driving record.
- Position requires intermittent standing, sitting, walking, bending, squatting, twisting, lifting, and carrying up to fifty pounds.
- Strong written, verbal, persuasion and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize and to meet deadlines.
- Working knowledge of Windows and Windows based programs required.
- Basic mathematical skills including ability to add, subtract, and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Knowledge of merchandising and display techniques for package liquor stores, grocery chain stores and drug chain stores.
Compensation - Compensation is a calculated based on a weekly base salary, commission, and monthly business objective attainment. Comprehensive benefits are available, as well as 401K.
Wholesale Beverage Distributor
Location/Region: West Columbia, SC (US)