Looking to join a company who values a "Work Hard, Play Hard" philosophy? We thought so. The Premier Global Events Inc sales and marketing team fully thrives in this sort of work environment and are on the look out for those who couldn't agree more!
Entry Level Marketing / Sales Rep Responsibilities:
Serves customers by selling products; meeting customer needs; team development
This is a manager-in-training position. You will start entry level and move into management.
However, it can't be all work and no play!
Once a week, everyone from Premier Global Events Inc. gets together to do something outside of the office. This allows our people to develop a genuine camaraderie which leads to a more intense commitment in assisting each other in reaching personal objectives. It also permits the human resources and management group to get to understand everybody on a more individual level.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Relevant experience in a leadership role
- Sales and marketing
- Customer Service / Restaurant / Hospitality / Retail
- Sports / Team Environment
- Internship experience in sales, marketing and account management.
- Interest in developing customer partnerships.
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize sales activity.
- Variety of bonuses and incentives: sporting events, concert tickets, days off, etc.
- Optional Road Trips!
- Daily team development activities (our energy may rival the Tigers)
- Sponsored lunch parties
- After hour work gatherings: intramural games/sports
- One on one development from company executives
- Annual awards and recognition
- Holidays off
- Investment in your growth and progression
Premier Global Events is an in-store marketing company that represents the leaders in home entertainment inside the largest retailers in the world. We have recently expanded to the Augusta, GA area! We are passionate about delivering quality results. We value teamwork within our agency and strive for great partnerships across all platforms.
Premier Global Events, Inc. we work with a diverse collection of clients with a primary focus on the telecommunications industry. Our commitment is to provide our big name clients with a team of professionals to represent their brands with both integrity and unparalleled customer service. We train our team to have entrepreneurial mindsets, offering training and development opportunities to foster personal and professional growth. Our promise to our team is matched with our ability to merge quality and character as we achieve the needs of our clients and continue to provide them with valued and loyal customers.
Location/Region: Augusta, GA (US)