· Experienced Tig Welder with the ability to use a variety of welding equipment and procedures while complying with safety policies.
· Perform various duties in order to meet required production standards.
· Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and blue prints to determine welding requirements.
· Set up components for welding according to specifications.
· Must prepare product and parts to be welded, (e.g. cut, grind, etc.).
· Operate Welding equipment with accuracy.
· Inspect and test weld surfaces and structures to meet quality standards.
· Will perform other duties as assigned or needed.
· Must keep work area, equipment, and tools clean and organized.
· 18 years or older
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Must be able to pass a background check, drug screening and E-Verify
· Ability to stand for long periods of time
· Some lifting required, up to 50 lbs.
· Tig welder with 1-5 years of experience
· Ability to read technical drawings and blue prints a plus.
· Must be a reliable, self-motivated, and detail oriented individual.