We are seeking a CNA or Personal Care Aide to join our Georgia team! You will work alongside fellow caregivers to provide high-quality patient care.
Immediate positions available!
- Provide patient care under direction of nursing staff
- Administer prescribed medications to patients
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Assist in the transport of patients
- Provide companionship and basic care to patients
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- Previous experience in nursing, patient care, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Ability to work well in teams
- TB within the past year
- Drivers license
- Car insurance
- Current First aid/ CPR
Nightingale Home Care, Inc. is a Home Health Agency headquartered in Savannah, GA. We have been proudly serving the state of Georgia with skilled nursing and home health aide services for over 30 years. We have 11 private home care locations across the State of Georgia and we are the largest Medicaid provider of home care services in the state.
Location/Region: Ellabell, GA (US)