Premier Global Events has an exciting opening for a Assistant Manager Trainee. We are a private sales and marketing firm specializing in bridging the gap between high-profile clients and their consumers in the Augusta, GA area. Our team provides personalized marketing and consulting services to our large portfolio of clients. We are expecting unprecedented growth in the remainder of this year and are in immediate need of an Assistant Manager Trainee who can provide excellent customer service, establish a strong client base, and grow existing sales.
This firm has built the foundation of their business on a commitment to our employees. Great business starts with a great team, and are committed to providing each team member with the resources they need to grow. As an Assistant Manager Trainee, you’ll receive full training to help you learn how to grow and lead the business. Our commitment to our team fosters an environment where team members can achieve their full potential and foster the company’s success.
Responsibilities of the Retail Sales Associate / Assistant Manager Trainee:
- Interact directly with consumers in a retail environment, inform them about benefits of clients’ services, and recommend services to facilitate solution-oriented customer service.
- Provide excellent levels of customer service, surpass customer and client expectations, and create a positive brand experience that encourages customer loyalty.
- Participate in all company meetings and training events to establish proper channels of communication and ensure full operational compliance.
- Work with Retail Sales & Marketing Manager to successfully launch new retail marketing campaigns and inspect post-launch to improve results.
- Maintain up-to-date brand knowledge and ensure that other team members are properly trained on new services to sell with confidence.
Qualifications of the Retail Sales Associate / Assistant Manager Trainee:
- Local applicants at least 18 years of age
- Reliable transportation
- 1-2 years’ experience in retail, restaurant/food service, hospitality, direct marketing, promotional marketing, marketing management, field sales, telecommunications or telesales, sales management, retail sales, retail customer service, retail management, and other sales, retail, and customer service associated fields an asset.
- Knowledge of retail merchandising and retail key performance indicators (KPI) an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership skill with ability to work effectively individual and in a team environment.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize multiple projects, and ensure tasks are completed on time.
- Must be willing to work hard in an entry level position and attend appropriate training sessions.
This is a full-time, permanent position that offers a competitive hourly base plus performance bonuses.
Apply today! If selected, you will be contacted promptly to schedule an in-person interview at our office closest to you!
Premier Global Events is an in-store marketing company that represents the leaders in home entertainment inside the largest retailers in the world. We have recently expanded to the Augusta, GA area! We are passionate about delivering quality results. We value teamwork within our agency and strive for great partnerships across all platforms.
Premier Global Events, Inc. we work with a diverse collection of clients with a primary focus on the telecommunications industry. Our commitment is to provide our big name clients with a team of professionals to represent their brands with both integrity and unparalleled customer service. We train our team to have entrepreneurial mindsets, offering training and development opportunities to foster personal and professional growth. Our promise to our team is matched with our ability to merge quality and character as we achieve the needs of our clients and continue to provide them with valued and loyal customers.
Location/Region: Hephzibah, GA (US)