WHY WORK WITH US: The Hiring Group provides outstanding medical benefits, pays 50% of the employee cost, and PTO. Please see www.thehiringgroup.comfor details. We take care of our technical professionals; come see why we are different than any other staffing firm you have worked with in the past!
The Hiring Group has an immediate need for a Manufacturing Engineer in Piedmont, SC. The right candidate will have experience in the Rubber/Plastic Extrusion process/equipment, heavy troubleshooting, project management and leadership skills.
Compensation is based on experience $80-105K.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple engineering projects that support plant operations. These projects will range from process improvements to development and installation of new tooling.
- Professional manner with customers and suppliers at all levels of their organization.
- Active leader in problem solving analysis and developing irreversible corrective actions of quality issues.
- Manage the customer Formal Corrective Action system(s).
- Become a leader in managing scrap and non-conforming material.
- Ownership of Corrective Action System (CAS).
- Teach, lead and continuously improve all areas of the business.
- Provide Effective Leadership to the Maintenance Technicians.
- Scheduling Team members, PM schedules and SWS review.
- Ensure material for repairs is ordered for completion of projects.
- Build, design, assemble, and debug new equipment.
- Timely completion of documents relating to any Engineering ChangeâPFMEA's, Process Flows, Control Plans, First Piece Sheet, Plant Layouts, Operator Instructions, Previous Station Checks, GP-12 Reports.
- Interface with all aspects of operations including quality, materials and maintenance.
- Ability to work 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Shifts.
- Understand Android operations (Sequencing/sub –assembly, shipping and receiving).
- Interface with Android plant liaisons on a daily basis regarding any issues.
- Believe in company philosophies and values.
- Follow and improve the Android business systems.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and have a positive attitude.
- Effectively interact with, lead and develop people.
- Work very closely with the other engineers to ensure continuity.
- Customer focused.
- Able to work with and effectively communicate with operators on the floor as well as Management.
- Safety conscious.
- Maintaining the mechanical and electrical components on an automotive component assembly line, build, machine, and debug new equipment for future business.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering.
- At least three years' experience in assembly and/or manufacturing and demonstrated success as a person who solves problems.
- 2 years' experience with the APQP system.
- Above average PC skills which would include Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Solid communication skills, written and verbal.
- Knowledge of TS 16949 quality system.
- Supervisory experience in the manufacturing field is preferred
- Rubber/Plastic Extrusion Process/Equipment is REQUIRED
Will you please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram?