Company Overview: For over 70 years, Kellermeyer Bergensons Services (KBS) has delivered best-in-class property services to major retailers, healthcare, churches, and commercial facilities across the United States. Our core services are janitorial, facilities repair and maintenance, landscape management, and parking lot maintenance services. Kellermeyer Bergensons Services is reliable, cost-effective and professional. Our property services offerings allow our customers the option to bundle a combination of services or to select single services.
KBS is looking for a motivated, high energy Crew Member that performs general cleaning and minor maintenance duties in building, adjacent walks and grounds, and equipment in a clean, orderly and functional condition. Provides assistance to staff, visitors, vendors, client’s staff, and other employees as necessary. Perform all duties related to maintaining the general cleanliness and safety of the main floor, restrooms, and back offices.
This is an hourly, non-exempt position.- THIS WILL BE A FULL TIME JOB WORKING FOR AMAZON!!
The Crew Member position reports to the Crew Leader.
Key Job Responsibilities
Performs work according to standard procedure and by building's operational schedule.
Cleans rooms, hallways, restrooms, locker rooms, offices, stairways and windows.
Sweep, remove debris, clean spills, and mop floors throughout the sales floor and seating area.
Regularly check the trash receptacles, emptying as needed, in all areas of the site.
Collect, consolidate, and separate recycling into proper receptacles.
Clean windows and mirrored surfaces; polish stainless steel surfaces.
Dust fixtures, shelves, and product as needed.
Maintain the cleanliness of the customer and team member restrooms (includes cleaning and policing as needed).
Complete sweep logs, as directed.
Operate and sanitize all equipment in a safe and proper manner.
Follow and comply with all applicable health and sanitation procedures and adhere to safe work practices.
Dusts furniture and equipment.
Washes walls, ceilings, woodwork, windows, doors and sills.
Reports work accomplished orally or on written work order to supervisor daily.
- Building and warehouse cleaning and maintenance work.
- Ability to carry out detailed but uninvolved oral or written instructions.
- Communication skills to relate to officials, staff and public in a courteous manner.
- Ability to acquire job skills with three months of on-the-job training
- Disposition to perform other duties as assigned.
Physical Demands (must be able to perform with or without reasonable accommodation):
- Lift and move totes up to 49 pounds each
- Ability to lift and carry objects weighing from 15 to 25 pounds.
- Regular bending, lifting, stretching and reaching both below the waist and above the head
- Occasionally push and pull wheeled dollies loaded with products up to 100 pounds during site visits
- Engage in full manual dexterity in both hands and wrists
- Walking in the FC and around area with great frequency; facilities are over a quarter mile in length
- Ability to climb ladders and gangways safely and without limitation
- Dexterity in eye/hand coordination, feet (foot pedals), manual (picking, pinching, holding, grasping), and wrist motion (repetitive flexion/rotation)
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours
- Office environment has minimum hazards, which may include varying temperatures and moderate noise levels.
- Site environment may have varying temperatures, varying workstations and varying interactions with customers and staff. The noise level is usually moderate.
- Facilities are over a quarter mile in length
- Working conditions may include small spaces, dust, fumes/odors, hot/cold temperatures, inside/outside noise, vibration, standing on concrete for long hours and wet or uneven surfaces
- Occasionally work occurs in poor weather conditions, including heat, cold, rain, or snow.
What's In It For You?
Supportive work environment shifts that accommodate your needs.
KBS considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. KBS also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Kellermeyer Bergensons Services (KBS) specializes in commercial cleaning nationwide. Our company has been in business since 1967 and employs approximately 13,000 nationwide. For over 40 years, Kellermeyer Bergensons Services has proven itself as a leader in professional cleaning services. The company mission is to lead the contract cleaning industry nationwide in customer service, quality, integrity, employee job satisfaction, market share & profitability. EOE