Eye Associates of Carolina is looking for a Full Time Optometric Technician.
As an Optometric Technician, you will play a key role in assisting each optometrist provide excellent patient care at our two practice locations (Greer, SC, and Tryon, NC). An Optometric Technician is proficient in completing a variety of duties using preliminary testing equipment and visual aids. Some of these key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide quality customer service during each patient encounter, in the examination lane and throughout the office.
- Always demonstrate a professional attitude toward patients and colleagues.
- Encourage and practice urgency when it comes to patient's time and doctor's time.
- Follow preliminary testing protocol per office policy.
- Develop and maintain proficiency with preliminary testing and visual instruments (e.g., autorefractor, phoropter, retinal camera, OCT).
- Desire and drive to learn new skills regarding equipment and retail products as they continue to evolve.
- Create and maintain and positive work environment by being team-focused and patient-focused.
- Ability to use hands and fingers to operate equipment, as well as ability to occasionally lift/roll heavy equipment.
- Most duties require standing time/walking time from room-to-room.
- Willingness to work 40 hours per week, Monday thru Friday
High school diploma or GED is required for employment. While prior experience is preferred, it is not required. The team at Eye Associates of Carolina, P.A. welcomes the opportunity to train driven individuals who are motivated to further their experience in eye care.
Location/Region: Greer, SC (US - 29650)