LAURENS COUNTY JOB OPENINGS
Laurens County is accepting applications for a full-time IT Manager.
- Create and maintain secure, responsive and reliable information technology (IT) infrastructure for the County operations.
- Plan and implement new information technologies including cloud computing, mobile applications, and social networking.
- Design, develop, and test software applications. Hire, supervise, assign tasks, and facilitate training to IT staff.
- Evaluate and purchase the most cost-effective computer hardware and software applications. Create IT budget and monitor balances.
- Design and promote efficient procedures for workflow between county departments and software systems.
- Performs related work as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; alternate educational requirements: working in tandem with IT managerial staff and five to seven years of governmental IT/network experience or a degree in Information Systems Technology and five to seven years of governmental IT/network experience.
- Obtain A+ (A Plus) certification within eighteen months of employment.
Qualified applicants may apply online at: laurenscounty.us the Laurens County Human Resources office located on the second floor at: 100 Hillcrest Square Administrative Offices, Laurens, SC. All interested persons may apply online: laurenscounty.us or to the Human Resources Department, 100 Hillcrest Square Administrative Office, Human Resources Suite, Laurens, SC 29360.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled, however preference will be given to applications received by 4:00pm Thursday October 25, 2018.
Location/Region: Laurens, SC (US)