As a Burn Boot Camp Trainer, you will be responsible for delivering dynamic challenging workouts to members of all fitness levels under the direction of the Head Trainer. This position requires a strong ability to be a personal trainer in a group setting, motivating multiple clients and providing a positive community for change. A Burn Boot Camp Trainer focuses on lifestyle, including mindset, nutrition, strength and burst (HIIT), all creating an inviting environment of support to exceed clients expectations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Train 25-30 camps per week, adhering to the weekly Protocol provided by Burn Boot Camp HQ.
· Lead and motivate clients throughout high intense training sessions
· Build and maintain highly engaged member base
· Use social media daily to keep members engaged and promote the brand
· Perform Focus Meetings with new and active members
· Practices what you preach. Live a lifestyle similar to the way you want clients to live theirs.
· Ensure safety of participants in regards to exercise technique
· Modify specific exercises to accommodate various skill levels
· Attend weekly and monthly meetings
· Handle member concerns when applicable
· Convert promotional clients and free trails to members
· Be fitness leader in community
· Lead team of Support Trainers
· Maintain cleanliness/ appearance of gym
· Experienced Certified Personal Trainer. Must hold current fitness certification from an approved education company such as ACSM, ACE, NAMS, NCSA, AFFA, NFPT (NCCA Certified) or degree in an exercise science related field.
· Knowledge of physiology, exercise technique, and body mechanics
· Pass Burn Boot Camp Strength and Conditioning Assessment (SAC)
· Ability to multi-task and stay organized
· Positive, motivating and effective interpersonal communication skills
· Desire and capacity to train all fitness levels
· Have a high level of understanding and presence in social media.
· CPR/AED certification
· Excellent communicator with a strong passion for people, culture and desire to serve members
· Embodies a hustle and grind focus to achieve goals and growth, personally and professionally
· Have a deep understanding and presence in social media
Burn Boot Camp is a trendsetting franchise fitness organization opening multiple locations throughout the United States including Pontiac, SC. We are currently seeking a qualified full time Personal Trainer for Burn Boot Camp Pontiac. Our trainers must be in top physical condition and live a clean, healthy lifestyle.