This position is a very important role in our firm, and it is the first impression that a potential client will receive.
The position requires excellent phone etiquette and customer service skills, patience, empathy, the desire to make a positive impact, and strong multi-tasking skills.
- Multi-tasking a must
-Customer service background, preferred
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure
- Ability to speak clearly and concisely
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Ability to type at least 50 wpm
- Active listener with strong data entry skills
- Ability to manage a multi-line phone system
- Capability of obtaining necessary information for the clients case
- Ability to enter data in various computer programs, while maintaining a calm demeanor
- Portray a pleasant and professional phone etiquette at all times
- Ability to interact with clients and co-workers in a respectful and polite manner
- Maintain confidential information at all times
- Calendar appointments in Outlook
- Willingness to take on other tasks, as needed
- Full Benefits/PTO offered/401K matching
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
The South Carolina Attorneys at our firm offer fast and reliable legal counsel for all types of vehicle accidents, motorcycle accidents, impaired driving accidents, workers compensation, and veterans benefits. Our team is one of the largest Personal Injury law firms in the Southeast, with attorneys and staff ready to serve you in South Carolina and beyond. After 40 years in practice, we have the experience to help get your money faster. We will fight for your rights. We will fight for your compensation. We can help get you the money you deserve.