In this position, you will work directly with the entire Cimbas technology team in supporting our clients. We provide Network Administration, Server Administration, Backup/Disaster Recovery, on site and Help Desk support to small-mid size businesses throughout the State of South Carolina with the majority of clients in the great Columbia SC Metro area.
The successful candidate would have a working knowledge and 1+ years’ experience with IT support of Windows XP-10, Windows Server Environments, Firewall and security Management, well as application support, network administration, Network and Switch Technology
Desired Skills Experience:
· Generalist knowledge of networks technologies including the administration and management of Windows Servers, Switch Technology DHCP, DNS and Active Directory
· Windows OS XP – 10
· Configure, troubleshoot Office 365.
· Knowledge of virtualization platforms including Microsoft Hyper-V, VMWare and AWS Workspaces.
· Demonstrated customer service skills including verbal and written communication.
· Security Management including SonicWall/Cyberoam/Untangle/ASA or like technologies
· Telecom experience a plus
· Certifications that would be helpful include: Microsoft , VMWare, Networking
· Respond to and resolving support requests for the end users.
· Support of Office , 365.
· administration and deployment of software in a both a physical and virtual infrastructure.
· Support of Office , 365. and email systems
· On-boarding new employees including administration of Active Directory users.
· Monitoring scheduled system maintenance and update processes.
Cimbas is an is an Equal Opportunity Employer that offers a full range of benefits that including but not limited to Matching 401k plan, Vacation/Sick leave, as well as comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
We are a full-service IT and telecom agency serving South Carolina, providing best-of-breed IT, telecom and cable/wiring solutions to SMBs in the Midlands and surrounding areas. We deliver these solutions utilizing a very relational consultative approach, which is based on our belief that our customers know their businesses and we understand technology - so together we can develop far-reaching, competitive solutions that assist our customers in better serving their customers.
We believe that no two businesses are alike, and that off-the-shelf IT and communications technology will never be a perfect fit. So at Cimbas, we take a different approach. We get to know you — your immediate needs, your wishes, and your long-term goals. Then we plan, deploy and manage your technology to be efficient and effective today, and to evolve and grow smoothly as your company moves into the future.
Location/Region: Columbia, SC (US)