SURVEILLANCE/ACCESS CONTROL TECHNICIAN
**This position will report from the Irmo, South Carolina office location.**
A3 Communications, America's Second Fastest Growing Systems Integrator in America and one of South Carolina's 25 Fastest Growing Companies, is seeking to hire Surveillance/Access Control Technicians for their growing office in Irmo, South Carolina.
The Access Control and Video Surveillance Technician will be responsible for installation, termination and configuration, with or without direct supervision, of surveillance and access control devices, such as: card readers, request to exits, electrified door hardware, access control panels, analog and IP cameras, camera servers (NVR), power supplies, cable pathway systems and various cable that includes but is not limited to: twisted pair cable, low voltage cable and coax. These installations are primarily performed in new construction, but may also include retro fits.
· Install various access control devices;
· Program access control panels and systems;
· Install and program various CCTV; analog and IP cameras;
· Install and program various types of NVRs and VMS;
· Install cable pathway systems;
· Install, terminate, test, label and document horizontal, backbone and other cables;
· Perform other duties, as required.
· Possess mechanical and computer skills;
· Willingness to work days, nights and weekends, as needed;
· Carry and climb ladders as needed;
· Maintain a safe work environment;
· Maintain reliable transportation;
· Provide a valid driver’s license;
· Pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check;
· Have a clean criminal background without felonies;
· High school diploma;
· 2-5 years of experience in the physical security field.
A3 offers competitive compensation and full benefits, including medical/dental group plans; IRA with company matches after 12 months of employment; and PTO/company holidays. Interested candidates should email their current resume and hourly requirements.