We currently have an opening for a Production Lead on night Shift! Candidate must have prior supervisor or lead experience in a production/manufacturing environment!
Monday - Thursday, 8:30pm - 7:00am
- High School /Equivalent; Three years of food preparation experience and 1 year minimum of supervisory experience.
- College degree or courses toward and 5 years of food production experience preferred.
- Good communications skills, hard working, dependable, safety conscious and bilingual, English/Spanish preferred
- Able to communicate and make logical decisions.
- Walk the line and monitor events.
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Work standing or walking for long periods of time.
- Work bending and squatting.
- Work making fast and repetitive hand motions.
Our recruiters are highly experienced in finding skilled craft professionals across construction, engineering, operations & maintenance, project services, commissioning and shutdown/outage needs. From the apprentice to the senior discipline supervisor, we have the experience and understanding to match the skills and knowledge of the candidate to your project needs.
Location/Region: Greenville, SC (US)