HVAC MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
Anderson University invites applications for the position of HVAC Maintenance Technician in Campus Facilities. Anderson University is an innovative and entrepreneurial comprehensive, liberal arts university affiliated with the South Carolina Baptist Convention. The University seeks candidates with a strong Christian value system, lifestyle, and commitment to the integration of faith and learning.
The full-time, 12-month position reports to the Service Supervisor and is primarily responsible for performing a variety of skilled and semi-skilled troubleshooting, maintenance, modification, and repair work in specialized maintenance operations areas such as HVAC, electrical, plumbing and other building systems as required.
• Ability to perform work in all skill sets related to operational and maintenance areas depending upon the immediate needs of the University.
• Ability to comprehend and follow oral and written directions.
• Ability to perform semi-skilled construction, modification, maintenance and repair work on a variety of building systems.
Essential Knowledge and Skills
• High School Diploma or GED is required.
• Technical Degree in related field is preferred.
• Must maintain safe work practices.
• Knowledge in the HVAC, electrical, and plumbing trades is required.
About our Commitment to Diversity
Anderson University has a strong institutional commitment to the achievement of diversity within its faculty, staff and students.
Anderson University does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or religion in its programs and activities. Please direct inquiries to Dr. Beverly Rice McAdams, Vice President for Diversity and Inclusion/Title IX Administrator, Student Center, 3rd Floor Room 316, 316 Boulevard, Anderson, SC, 29621, (864) 231-2126, email@example.com or to the Office of Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location/Region: Anderson, SC (US - 29621)