HAPPY HOME CARE LLC is a local family owned home care agency serving Greenville, Spartanburg, and surrounding counties. We provide LICENSED non-medical home care services for seniors and individuals with special needs and disabilities.
*We provide competitive hourly pay and great shifts!
Primary Caregiver/CNA responsibilities include :
The Caregiver/CNA will work in the home and help clients with daily living activities such as; meal preparation, light housekeeping, and grooming. Caregivers/CNA's help schedule appointments with doctor visits, give medication reminders, and serve as a companion for their clients.
Caregiver/CNA Requirements :
- Must have at least 1 yr. of caregiver experience
- Must have a High School Diploma
- Must show a genuine interest and display empathy in caring for the elderly
- Applicants must have a valid driver's license, car insurance, and reliable transportation.
- Background check is required.
- Must be reliable, responsible, and have ethical behavior
- Caregivers must be able to communicate effectively
Part-time and Full-time Opportunities
*Serious Applicants Only
*Performance Based Pay Raises!
Happy Home Care is a local family owned home care agency serving Spartanburg, Greenville and surrounding counties. We provide LICENSED non-medical home care services for seniors, and individuals with special needs and disabilities.
Location/Region: Spartanburg, SC (US)