This position is responsible for pre-weighing all material used in the production of finished goods and in accordance with process and quality standards so as to meet production schedules assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Properly weigh all ingredients in a manner to insure consistency and top product quality within QA and R&D
- Responsible for operating equipment used in weighing for finishing Equipment includes but not limited to scales, forklifts.
- Use of raw materials in proper rotation (oldest first).
- Must be able to train fellow associates in regards to
- Must be able to accurately scale ingredients in an efficient and timely
- Assist supervision in proactively identifying problems and providing solutions
- Recognize and report any signs of product
- Maintain cleanliness off area and 58 Equipment and work areas must be kept organized, clean and sanitary throughout the shift. End of shift requires removal of any waste and garbage generated during the shift. Ensure proper care of equipment.
- Follow all safety procedures and participate in safety training. Maintain safe and efficient use of equipment, tools, and Report any injury or accident immediately to supervisory and/or any unsafe condition.
- Support, and comply with all quality management systems, continuous improvement programs, food safety, employee safety, preventative maintenance
- Support and comply with GMP's.
- Follow all company policies and
- Other duties as Reports To: Production Supervisor Supervisory Responsibilities: None
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent and ability to read, speak and write English so as to assimilate, retain, and apply training and knowledge of job functions and recognize and communicate problems and recommended solutions.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand for a prolonged time, walk, and sit. The employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; moving parts; high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; outside weather conditions; and extreme cold. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
For over 100 years, BakeMark has stood for excellence in quality and service, for our customers, our stakeholders and our colleagues. We attribute our success to our colleagues and their contributions towards meeting the needs of our customers and stakeholders. We all share our values and ways of working. We are passionate about the baking industry. We excel at creating strong partnerships within the company and with our loyal customers. We love to innovate and thrive to manufacture and deliver performing bakery products and world-class customer service.
At BakeMark we appreciate our employees and their families and offer a competitive pay and a full suite of benefits:
• Medical Benefits
• Dental Benefits
• Vision Benefits
We are always looking for new team members to join our fast-paced, dynamic, and growing company.