We're looking for an Inpatient Care Coordinator to join the team in Greenville, SC. Must be a registered Clinician with a preference for RN, PT, or OT Credentials.
Inpatient Care Coordinator Overview:
As an Inpatient Care Coordinator, you'll be:
- Serving as the communication link between patients and healthcare professionals.
- You’ll identify the appropriate post-acute care (PAC) setting to make sure that the patient receives the best healthcare services and ensuring a smooth and efficient delivery of care.
- You’ll also be working with the patient’s family to offer support and information throughout the process.
In this position, you’ll be part of team that is passionate about patient care while supporting a healthy work/life balance for their employees. If you’re looking forward to making a difference in the lives of others, take the next step by applying below.
Top Reasons to Love This Job:
- Opportunity to make a difference to patients
- Competitive salary offered
- Full benefits package available
- Opportunity to work with one of the best facilities in the state
Top “Must Have” Skills for This Job:
- Registered Clinician is a requirement with a preference for RN, PT, or OT credentials
- Current active unrestricted clinical license required
- 3-5 years of clinical experience required
- Experience working with geriatric population preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Case Management experience within a Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) is required
- CCM is preferred
This job is listed by Golden Arrow Health for our client. Golden Arrow is a healthcare recruiting firm that specializes in connecting talented healthcare professionals with new job opportunities. Our goal is to connect our applicants with rewarding jobs that enable you to focus on your area of expertise, providing great services to patients. We work remotely across the United States & our clients are just as varied, so no matter where you want to work, we can find the right job for you.
Location/Region: Greenville, SC (US)