Jumpstart your career with MAU in Greer, SC, and expand your professional portfolio. As a Bilingual Material Control Specialist, you will be responsible for optimizing supplies and stock and ordering an accurate quantity of parts. You will also maintain and analyze supplier ratings while acting as a point of contact as needed.
Our client, a premier automotive company, is located in the upstate area of SC. This is a long term renewable contract opportunity.
- Major Medical Coverage, including dental and vision
- 401k with Employer Matching
- Term life
- Short-term disability
- Accidental loss
- Uniform allowance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Market leading pay
- Opportunity for advancement
- Long-term assignment with opportunity for hire by client
- Spanish language proficiency (speak, write and read)
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor's Degree in Logistics, Business Administration or International Business with German concentration or related discipline (preferred)
- 4 years of equivalent professional experience in Material Planning including Material Requirements Planning [MRP] (also accepted/preferred)
- 4+ years of experience in Supply Chain Management
- 4+ years of experience in Material Control and Production Control Management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, oral and written
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office and SAP
- Flexibility to work B-shift schedule
- Controls supplies and stock by timely planning the correct quantity of parts, while at the same time optimizing the stock on hand
- Performs basic data processing and parameter administration in the Material Planning system
- Supports on-going series production, parts run-in and run-out, and processing of technical changes within this scope is the minimization of obsolescence costs
- Maintains and analyzes monthly Supplier rating and yearly SUMIS (Supplier Management Information System) rating information as applicable
- Participates in departmental projects, or projects led outside the department
- Acts as a contact to all suppliers and carriers, logistics association, and institutions
- Performs other duties as assigned by company operations supervisor
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply
MAU Workforce Solutions staffs excellent, effective people for their partners, allowing them to focus on their core competencies. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family-owned, minority company making lives better for applicants, clients, and employees through innovative workforce solutions. Today, with Branch and vendor on premise locations across the South and recruiting partners worldwide, MAU has global capabilities to help with all staffing, recruiting, and outsourcing needs.