Apply online at www.ProLogistix.com for immediate consideration.
- Develop business relationships with suppliers/vendors and customers.
- Work to understand customers’ needs and how to meet or exceed them.
- Direct the allocation of materials, supplies, and finished products.
- Design strategies to minimize the cost or time required to move goods.
- Review the success of logistical functions and identify areas for improvement.
- Present performance data to management.
- Propose improvements to management and customers.
- Stay current on advances in logistics technology and incorporate new technologies into procedures.
- Lead a team through process of counting and recording inventory.
- Responsible for actual inventory counts; must be knowledgeable about inventory items to be counted, the counting procedures used, and location of all inventories.
- Identify items as coming from or belonging to the customer, keep those items segregated from other materials/tools, and maintain control of customer inventory.
- Develop and maintain a Master Parts List.
- Manage and report KPI’s related to inventory.
- Execute month end close requirements as assigned.
- Develop and implement inventory control policies and procedures.
- Conduct all training as it relates to inventory control policies and procedures.
- Conducts inventory analysis to identify and solve inventory problems.
- Resolve inventory discrepancies.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
ProLogistix hires exclusively for warehouses and distribution centers!
Location/Region: Spartanburg, SC (US)