Localcoin is a Toronto-based company whose mission is to provide a simple buying/selling experience of digital currency for customers while upholding privacy across Canada. Our vision is to bring digital currency to the mainstream financial market.
Partnered with Canada’s leading corporate and franchise convenience stores, our rapidly expanding partnership network includes Canada’s largest corporate and franchise chain of convenience stores, including Gateway Newstands and Hasty Market. We currently have over 60 machines across Ontario and are rapidly expanding into Quebec, British Columbia, and the United States. We pride ourselves in being the first Litecoin and Ethereum ATM provider in Ontario. We’ve been featured in major media outlets including Vice Motherboard, Bitcoin.com and CP24. Our Toronto head office is conveniently located near Finch station.
Localcoin is a young, forward thinking team filled with specialized talent throughout each department. Comprised of business development, marketing, sales, and engineering teams, we are proud to employ some of the brightest minds in the cryptocurrency industry. All employees have equal opportunities to contribute to the success of Localcoin within a startup culture that encourages self-starters, transparency and team connectivity.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist at Localcoin, you will be a part of the Marketing team responsible for contributing to both inbound and outbound marketing strategies. If you know how to creatively handle various digital marketing tools, like SEO/SEM, social media and blogs, this position is for you.
- Create, manage and implement Digital Inbound and Outbound Marketing Strategy through content creation, SEO/SEM best practices and Social Media Platforms
- Co-ordinate with graphics design team to make creative assets for marketing campaigns
- You will develop end to end campaigns, from proposal to execution. You have experience with running quick and cost effective tests, validating, reporting, and scaling up campaigns.
- Manage all social media accounts
- Fulfill daily, weekly and monthly deliverables in an accurate and timely manner
- Provide bi-weekly reports for campaign performance and milestones
- Responsible for the implementation, coordination and completion of web site marketing projects, including building and publishing web pages; and updating for requests and corrections with speed and accuracy
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Experiences
- Minimum 2 year digital marketing experience
- Experience with PPC advertisement (Google Ads, Facebook Ads), A/B testing tools,
- Experience with developing landing pages
- Experience implementing conversion optimization strategies including UX design, squeeze page design, split testing, marketing automation program design
- Familiarity with WordPress
- Strong writing, communication and project management skills
Nice to have:
- Basic HTML/CSS knowledge
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop
- SEO background
- Knowledge of Blockchain/ Cryptocurrency industry
Perks and Benefits
- Opportunity to grow. As an ambitious start-up, you’ll have tons of opportunity to learn and grow
- Build your network. You’ll get to work with some of tech’s best and brightest
- Market rate access. You’re able to purchase Bitcoin below Canadian market rate with zero fees and discount coupon for all Localcoin Bitcoin ATMs nationwide
- Convenient location. We’re in the bustling Yonge and Finch area (with bottomless coffee, catered lunches and relaxing couch areas)
- Health spending account. We let you decide how to best prioritize your health and wellness
- Flexible work-life. We trust you know your schedule and work when you feel most productive