Localcoin is a Toronto-based company whose mission is to provide a simple buying/selling experience of digital currency for customers while upholding privacy across Canada. Our vision is to bring digital currency to the mainstream financial market.
Partnered with Canada’s leading corporate and franchise convenience stores, our rapidly expanding partnership network includes Canada’s largest corporate and franchise chain of convenience stores, including Gateway Newstands and Hasty Market. We currently have over 60 machines across Ontario and are rapidly expanding into Quebec, British Columbia, and the United States. We pride ourselves in being the first Litecoin and Ethereum ATM provider in Ontario. We’ve been featured in major media outlets including Vice Motherboard, Bitcoin.com and CP24. Our Toronto head office is conveniently located near Finch station.
Localcoin is a young, forward thinking team filled with specialized talent throughout each department. Comprised of business development, marketing, sales, and engineering teams, we are proud to employ some of the brightest minds in the cryptocurrency industry. All employees have equal opportunities to contribute to the success of Localcoin within a startup culture that encourages self-starters, transparency and team connectivity.
As a Digital Marketing Manager at Localcoin, you will be a part of the Marketing team responsible for driving discipline in analytics, PPC, SEO, social media and displaying marketing.
The Digital Marketing Manager is passionate about using quantitative data to help make better decisions about our marketing activities. This role is responsible for the entire marketing lifecycle, from lead generation to customer retention. We are an action-oriented team that focuses on incorporating data and insights into all critical decisions.
You will take ownership of analytics projects and programs, work with contractors and agencies, partner with key stakeholders within Digital Marketing, Data Science, Revenue Analytics, and other cross-functional teams to establish priorities and timelines and deliver on critical digital marketing initiatives.
- Manage and develop marketing campaigns such as Google Adwords, Facebook Ads and other marketing platforms
- Provide performance reporting on all core performance marketing metrics to management team using analytics tools, data platforms, and internal databases
- Collaborate with marketing team to develop strategy, standards, goals, and KPI’s to maximize sales through Bitcoin ATMs and online platform
- Lead design and implementation of experimentation necessary to improve channel efficiency, drive growth, and inform marketing investment decisions
- Implementing conversion tracking through Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Develop branding through media assets, web content and
- Perform on-site and off-site SEO
Skills and Experiences
- 2-4 years experience in digital marketing experience
- 3+ years experience in a quantitative discipline
- Proficient with digital technology
- Experience working with large data sets to mine insights using statistical analysis
- Experience with PPC advertisement (Google Ads, Facebook Ads), A/B testing tools,
- Experience with developing landing pages
- Experience implementing conversion optimization strategies including UX design, squeeze page design, split testing, marketing automation program design
- Familiarity with WordPress and CMS platforms
- Strong writing, communication and project management skills
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Statistics or Related Field
- Basic HTML/CSS knowledge
- SEO background
- Knowledge of Blockchain/Cryptocurrency industry
Perks and Benefits
- Opportunity to grow. As an ambitious start-up, you’ll have tons of opportunity to learn and grow
- Build your network. You’ll get to work with some of tech’s best and brightest
- Market rate access. You’re able to purchase Bitcoin below Canadian market rate with zero fees and Discount coupon for all Localcoin Bitcoin ATMs nationwide
- Convenient location. We’re in the bustling Yonge and Finch area (with bottomless coffee, catered lunches and relaxing couch areas)
- Health spending account. We let you decide how to best prioritize your health and wellness
- Flexible work-life. We trust you know your schedule and work when you feel most productive