With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, were the worlds #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. Were Mondelz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
Customer Service & Logistics
Customer Service & Logistics (CS&L) is where youll integrate our end-to-end demand-driven supply chain. Working from farm to shelf, youll connect plants with customers to deliver best-in-class service in the most efficient way. Your goal will be to have the right products, at the right time, and with the right quantity and quality on the shelf.
Purpose of role
The Business Process & Project Manager aligns strategic visions and tactical requirements, acting as the primary focal point of contact for the business functions of Reporting Business Analysis (RBA)/ Sales Business Services (SBS) and additional internal and eternal touch points for the North and Latin American Regions. The Business Process & Project Manager will utilize Project Management and Lean Principals to provide continuous improvement upgrades while insuring no risk to internal Policy and accounting principles. In addition, the Business Process & Project Manager will lead large and medium size projects acting as a cross functional "integrator" of Catalyst capabilities from scope gathering, blueprint, realization, testing go live, and change management phases, or the life cycle of an implementation.
- Lead Portfolio Projects to successful implementation, providing business process and system knowledge engaging in internal/external customers and vendor and business requirements.
- Cultivate both Process and System processes for current design within Global Templates-monitor system and process changes to ensure all business; which share designs, are not negatively impacted by any design process change.
- Drive both strategic and tactical continuous improvement plans and opportunities within Customer Service COE, seeking out synergies, provide innovative solutions that drive productivity initiatives and optimal performance.
- Be the technical support lead to facilitate efficient solutions for reporting.
- Provide "Full Circle" business expertise including: Conceptualize, Design Test, Implement, Process Improvement, Change Management, in and End to End format.
- Advocate for Retail Sales Solutions & Customer Business Teams to escalate needs for solution delivery
- Lead large and medium size projects as Business Process Expert with teams such as Retail Sales, Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) , Sales Service Organization (SSO), Order to Cash (OTC), Logistics, Direct Store Delivery (DSD), Regional Distribution Centers (RDC's) and system utilized in these processes.
- Implement proper security and controls around data integrity
- Bachelors Degree
- PMP CertificationPreferred
- Six Sigma Green or Black Belt certification/Lean and Six Sigma concepts and designPreferred
- SAP PTC expertise with understanding of finance, sales, Procurement, Microsoft expertise in Excel, SharePoint
- S&L, IS, Reporting Analytics, SAP ECC SCM
- Strong DSD Background
- Process management
- Problem solving
- Decision quality
- Innovation management
- Customer focus
- Extensive knowledge of SAP ECC and downstream system processes.
- Ability to generate data, interpret and communicate results in simple and professional charts and graphs (Excel, Minitab, etc.).
- Extensive knowledge of order management, billing, pricing, third party, inter-company, revenue management, order fulfillment, stock transfer.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a diverse team environment and exhibit conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects on a daily basis with both accuracy and efficiently with the ability to adapt to sudden changes on priority
Mondelz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, uniform service, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.