Enjoy a Sweet Career and be on the move!
We are Mondelz International, the owner of billion dollar iconic brands such asOreo, Trident, Nabisco, Ritz, and Chips Ahoy. We have an exciting opportunity for aMaterial Handlerlike yourself to join us and ensure some of ourfavorite snacks are able to be delivered to ourcustomers.
Imagine if you were craving your favorite snack after a long day only to find it was out of stock?
Like you, our customers look forward to our snacks.OurMaterial Handlersplay one of the most important roles without them we wouldnt be able to deliver our products on time every time.We count on you to make this happen!
WHYWORK FOR US?
A SWEET CAREER:
GLOBAL COMPANY operating in over 80 countries
- Ever had Cadbury, Oreo, Trident, Nabisco, belVita, Wheat Thins, Premium Crackers, or Swedish Fish?Yes, thats us!We make those and many more.
- We have over 90k+ Employees thats about the same number of people who attend the Super Bowl.
- We sell products in 165 countries thats over 85% of the world!
- We give back to the communities and support farming in sustainable waysnow thats something you can feel good about.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- We like safety. Rules and regular safety checks ensure our staff and products are protected.
- Youll enjoy a variety of work and we all chip in together assisting in the warehousing order picking, palletizing, loading and unloading of our yummy products to delivery trucks.
- Youll appreciate that our customers cant wait to get their hands on our snacks.We make sure to do so on time as we like to keep them happy!
- Do you get bored with the same hours every day?Here you will have variety some hours will be early morning, weekends and holidays on an as needed basis.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- Do you have a High School Diploma or G.E.D.? Perfect you are on a roll.
- Do you have previous experience with DSD (Direct Store Delivery)? Wow, we REALLY love you! But its okay if you dont.
- Know how to use a computer? Thats all the tech knowledge youll really need.
- Do you have a desire to obtain a CDL-Class A license? If yes, that's great.
- Able to easily lift a large cooler filled with drinks and ice, an extra large size bag of dog food or a child around age 7? Thats about 50 pounds which is what youll need to be able to lift.
- Do you hate the gym? Youll never need to go again! Why? Youll be lifting, bending, carrying, pushing and pulling way more fun than squats. All that with a fun, fast-paced environment.
- Hate monotony of the same hours every day? Your schedule will flex according to deliveries.
And of course, we love quality and safety (and so should you).
- You must successfully pass our drug test, MVR, and background check.
Mondelz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing education and work history, in order to be considered for this position. All applicants will receive an email after submitting the first stage of the application. This email will include a link to return to the second stage of the application process. If you had previously submitted a resume, you will need to confirm/verify education and work history. For those that did not submit a resume, you will need to manually enter education and work history.