Dynamic and growing company in the Construction Industry is looking for an HR Manager for their facility in Stanley, VA. Excellent opportunity to grow your career with this well respected industry leader for nearly 100 years. They offer generous compensation including benefits package that starts day one of employment.
Human Resources Manager Job Summary
Act as a key consultant and advisor to management on Human Resource issues by identifying problem areas, proposing solutions to correct any issues, and executing those solutions in a timely manner. Manage the recruitment process for all hiring, for both internal and external job postings, in consultation with the management team; provide onboarding and orientations as required; devise retention strategies for all employees and complete exit interviews. Ensure all governmental and regulatory requirements are met by maintaining accurate records, submit all reports in a timely manner and insisting that all employees follow the required legal guidelines without deviation. Drive leadership training processes throughout the facilities and create, revise and develop policies and procedures. Manage all work related or non-work related leave of absence cases, claims. Work closely with Payroll & Benefits to ensure compliance with all payroll and benefits related issues. Perform any other duties or participate in special projects as assigned.
Human Resources Manager Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field preferred.
- 3 to 5 experience in Human Resources Management in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to objectively coach employees and management through issues that may be complex, difficult and emotional.
- Must have the ability to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues by using judgment that is consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulations or government law.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills.
If you are ready to join a motivated and innovative team APPLY TODAY!
Relocation assistance considered.
5-Star serves the day-to-day needs and long-term goals of each client we serve. We strive to create lasting partnerships with organizations, ranging from start-up companies to Fortune 500 corporations by:
-Providing a resourceful team of recruiters and staffing professionals.
-Identifying client’s needs and business culture.
-Building a nationwide network of top-talent professionals in every industry.
-5-Star responsive and cost-effective staffing solutions give you the freedom to grow your business without constraints.
Location/Region: Denmark, SC (US)