We are currently interested in speaking to individuals with Storeroom or Warehouse experience in the Greenwood, SC area. The Storeroom Attendant receives, disburses and requisitions, stores material and maintains inventory Assists Supervisor with purchases for stores inventory and is responsible for establishing storeroom procedures and computerization through SAP.
This is a contract to perm position, 1st Shift, Monday-Friday.
Qualified candidates must be able to lift up to 50 lbs unaided and willing to be on your feet for an 8 hour shift in a warehouse environment and have steel-toe boots.
- High school diploma/equivalent required.
- Able and willing to work in an industrial environment; may be exposed to heat, noise, and dirt.
- Must be able to lift weight unaided of up to 50 pounds; higher weights using equipment such as pallet jacks.
- Experience in warehouse/storeroom operations - identifying and distributing parts, a plus.
- MS Office software skills and experience with ERP software, a plus
- Basic math skills required.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Ability and willingness to cross train in storeroom responsibilities and disciplines.
- May be required to work overtime.
JSG has been establishing its position as a leader in the staffing industry. Since our 1984 inception, we have maintained our position as the most effective cross-industry staffing solution available.
JSG growth throughout the years has extended to offices throughout the nation. We serve multiple industries from our offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Our success is widely driven by our full-service approach.
JSG's clients include Fortune 100 companies as well as Pre-IPO Technology companies. We provide a wide variety of job opportunities to our applicants and employees.
Location/Region: Greenwood, SC (US)