Quality Control Technicians ensure that all orders are shipped out correctly. They make sure that all equipment is in working order for our customers by running updates and troubleshooting.
- Approve incoming materials by confirming specifications, conducting a visual and measurement test, and rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
- Approve in-process production by confirming required specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, and communicating the required adjustments to the production supervisor.
- Approve all finished products by confirming specifications and conducting required tests.
- Return products for re-work if needed and complete documentation to confirm re-work.
- Document and update inspection results by completing reports and logs.
- Keep measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions and calling for repairs.
- Maintain safe work environment by following standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading technical publications, attending seminars, watching industry videos, etc.
- Accomplish organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Quality control technicians must be meticulous in their work.
- Skilled in quality processes and statistical techniques, and knowledgeable about measurement and test equipment (MT&E) and failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA) concepts.
- Attention to detail and an aptitude for working with data are pluses. A solid grasp of the sciences and basic engineering concepts are helpful.
- Knowledge of Computer and Operating Systems
- Able to hook external diagnostic equipment to Lap tops run Quality check tools.
- Able to follow experienced expectation processes.
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office
- Understanding of manufacturing methods and procedures
$14 – $16 per hour
DieselLaptops.com is the industry leader of providing diesel diagnostic equipment and repair information to the truck and off-highway market. We are a very fast growing company, and we placed in the Top 1000 fastest growing companies in the USA for 2016. We expect to place in the Top 500 for 2017. Our company is looking for talented people to help join our winning team.
Location/Region: Gilbert, SC (US)