This position consists of the cleaning of guest rooms, laundry, public spaces, all while promoting a safe working environment. We are looking for a hardworking, performance-driven individual who consistently deliver exceptional housekeeping service to our valued guests. POSITION EXPECTATIONS:
- Clean guest rooms in accordance with Champion policies and procedures
- Clean proper number of guest rooms within allotted time frame
- Wash & Fold Linen within allotted time frame
- Clean public areas and back of the house areas as required/requested
- Ensure compliance with accident/loss prevention programs
- Adhere to LSOPs and SOPs and health/sanitation standards and regulations to achieve a high level of cleanliness and guest satisfaction.
- Organize supplies/goods/carts at beginning of shift in order to control inventory and ensure proper supplies are available during your shift.
- Respond to guest requests, concerns and problems to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Log items into the Lost and Found and answer inquires to maintain controls and ensure guest satisfaction.
- Participate in and adhere to emergency training and procedures to ensure appropriate protection of the hotel, guests, staff and company assets.
- Assist other staff in the performance of duties such as trash removal, exterior trash pick-up, providing support and assistance in other departments, and any other task or special project requested of a supervisor.
- High school education or equivalent experience
- Experience in the hospitality housekeeping field preferred by not necessarily required.
- Ability to physically perform the tasks required of this position (listed above)
- Ability to communicate with supervisors, coworkers and guests in a respectful and courteous manner
- Ability to follow direction and work independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work within the time parameters provided
Hours Required: Weekdays 8:30 am start, Weekends 9 am start ; scheduled days and times may vary based on need. Holidays and Weekends may be required. Environment: This is a physical job, and qualified candidates must be able to physically perform the tasks associated with the position. These may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Lifting and carrying of supplies, linen, trash
- Pushing and maneuvering of stocked housekeeping cards
- Bending, stooping and Kneeling as required to adequately complete the tasks required
- Continuous movement and continuous standing for entire shift will be expected
Upper mid-scale limited service hotel
Location/Region: Columbia, SC (US)