We are seeking a QC Inspectors - Greer, SC to join our team! You will conduct tests to determine the quality of materials and finished products as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Perform thorough examinations of all materials and finished products
- Conduct and report internal audits and evaluations
- Implement and improve quality control operating procedures
- Identify and troubleshoot equipment problems and defects
- Participate in routine visual inspections
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To be considered, please click "Apply Now."
Pinnacle is a family owned staffing, recruiting and workforce management company that began in 1996 with a mission to transform today's labor challenges through workforce strategies. The world of work has changed and more companies are tapping in to Contingent Workforce Management (CWM) companies to help them drive growth and success. Pinnacle can show a company how to optimize the workforce composition to create a competitive advantage with the money-saving nature of managed contract staffing. Our specialty is a managed contingent workforce solution delivered exclusively onsite.
Location/Region: Greer, SC (US)