Greystar, the nation’s largest apartment management company and industry leader, is currently hiring a talented Leasing Professional to join our team at the Atlantic at Parkridge luxury apartments in Irmo, SC!
Qualified Leasing Professionals will have stellar customer service and sales ability and strong verbal and written communication skills. This position will offer excellent room for career growth and earning potential. Previous leasing, sales, hospitality, or customer service experience is highly desired. Additionally, candidates must be organized and possess strong computer skills. Some weekends required.
We offer competitive pay and benefits, as well as opportunity for advancement. Visit our website at www.greystar.com. EOE
The Leasing Professional is responsible for coordinating the community’s marketing, leasing, and renewal strategies to achieve occupancy, revenue, and resident retention goals by performing all activities related to leasing to new residents, providing resident satisfaction throughout the term of the lease, and securing resident lease renewals.
Performs leasing, marketing, customer service and administrative duties, to include:
- Leases and markets vacant and upcoming apartments
- Completes all leasing paperwork
- Compiles and processes applications for approval
- Explains lease and all appropriate addenda to new resident
- Walks apartments and reports all necessary improvements
- Assists with resident relations
- Keys in all fees, deposits, and new lease information
- Shows apartments to prospective leases
- Accepts and completes “Notice to Vacate” forms
- Accepts rental payments
- Other duties as assigned
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to comprehend and complete legal documents, sell and explain apartment features, and answer questions.
- Demonstrated ability to apply sales skills, such as generating sales leads, conducting sales presentations, qualifying prospects, and closing.
- Demonstrated proficiency in word processing, property management software (preferably Yardi and/or One Site), and spreadsheet management programs in order to complete required reports and employment documents.
- Demonstrated mathematical skills necessary to add, subtract, multiply, and divide numbers, decimals, and fractions, and calculate percent’s in order to complete financial records, budgets, and other fiscal reporting information.
- Proficiency and fluency in using the internet for marketing, advertising, and sales-related circumstances, including using Craigslist, Google and other search engines, and navigating the internet and websites.
A high school diploma or equivalent and professional knowledge of business discipline are required. Undergraduate degree in Property Management, Real Estate, Hospitality, or related field preferred.
Founded in 1993, Greystar provides world-class service in the multifamily real estate business. Our innovative business model integrates the management, development and investment disciplines of the multifamily industry on international, regional and local levels. This unique approach and our commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals have resulted in record growth, making us one of the most respected and trusted multifamily real estate companies.
Because our business model includes both investment and service-oriented businesses, we are able to maintain a constant presence in local markets and create value in all phases of the real estate cycle. Our international platform provides economies of scale, financial sophistication, institutional quality reporting and tremendous capital relationships, while our city offices provide local market expertise and execution.
Our dedication to redefining excellence in apartment living means we are constantly exploring innovative ideas and pioneering new ways to serve our residents and clients.
The Greystar team is more than 14,000 team members strong and growing. We offer competitive pay and benefits, as well as opportunity for advancement.