Residential/Youth Counselors Needed!
Nationally accredited program is looking for responsible, dedicated, trustworthy people who want to make a difference in the lives of our youth residents, by providing supervision and mentorship. We invite you to review our 'About' section of our website and gain insight into what our program is all about. http://www.generationsgroup.com .
We currently have FT openings for the following shifts:
2nd Shift Position (3:00pm to 11:30pm)
3rd Shift Position (11:00pm to 7:30am)
32hr. W/E (Sat. & Sun. 7:00am-11:30pm)
We occasionally have openings for the following position:
PRN (Part-Time Residential Counselors, all shifts)
When you apply, please indicate shift preference.
- Must be 21 years of age and a high school or GED graduate.
- Mental health, criminal justice, or psychology background helpful but not required.
- Experience working with children in such settings as residential, group homes, family service, juvenile justice, and education field helpful but not required.
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to remain awake and alert throughout entire shift.
- Must be a team player with good communication skills
- Must be professional and confidential in all job-related matters.
Generations offers a full benefits package, including:
- Company paid life, voluntary life insurance, and voluntary supplemental insurance
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
*Generations also offers a positive work environment, extensive company training, and opportunities for advancement!
*Generations is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $9.50 to $10.50 /hour