Looking for Store Managers in Greenville, SC and surrounding areas.
The fastest growing and largest Grocery Store Chain in the world is building 600 new stores in the US in the next five years. Right now, we're looking for Store Managers due to this huge expansion.
The position starts with a 6-12 month paid training Manager Trainee Program. When training is complete you'll be promoted to Store Manager. Candidates must be willing to commute up to 45 minutes each way.
Great opportunity for anyone looking to leave the restaurant business!
Manager Trainees receive $23.00 per hour for 45 hour work week with full benefits for training.
Store Managers make a base salary of $65,000 per year + monthly and an annual bonus with a total compensation ranging from $80,000 to $110,000 per year.
We're looking for people with retail, restaurant, and hospitality management experience.
MANAGER TRAINEE POSITION SUMMARY
Essential Job Functions
1. Ability to provide prompt and courteous customer service.
2. Skill of operating a cash register efficiently and accurately.
3. Ability to stock merchandise from store receiving to shelving; ability to place product,
weighing up to 45 pounds, on shelving at various heights.
4. Ability to operate equipment including electric and manual hand jacks, floor scrubber and
5. Ability to perform general cleaning duties to maintain store standards for cleanliness.
6. Knowledge of and ability to interpret and/or apply store operating policies and procedures.
7. Skill of verbal and written communication.
8. Skill of performing basic administrative duties such as filing, filling out forms, counting and
basic arithmetic equations.
9. Ability to follow instruction and give attention to detail.
10. Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
11. Ability to supervise store personnel by guiding performance to assure the quality and
completion of work assignments.
12. Ability to develop rapport, trust and open communication that enhances the growth and job
performance of store personnel.
13. Ability to organize, prioritize and complete activities to maximize the total time available.
14. Ability to establish and execute plans and goals.
15. Knowledge of and ability to utilize store computers and related software.
The Reisner Group is a professional search firm specializing in retail, restaurant, energy, and manufacturing jobs.
We're partnered with many companies and candidates to help everyone reach their goals and objectives.
We look forward to working with you soon.
The Reisner Group
Location/Region: Greenville, SC (US)