We are looking for Earthworks Construction Team Members to join our team on the Gateway Project in Greenville, South Carolina. Our operational roles are so important to our company’s success. Therefore we recognize the value that each and every one of our craft workers bring to the project and in return we are offering an opportunity to broaden your skills within a team of skilled industry professionals on some of the most notable projects across North America. Flatiron is a company that values the safety of its workforce above all else. As a Earthworks Construction Team Member, you must will be responsible for the following duties:
- Work in a team environment to complete assigned tasks on time and within budget
- Ensure that all work is performed in a safe manner
- Work in a collaborative manner - exercising good judgment
- Perform all work consistent with the company's values
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to work in in a team environment
- Must have a strong work ethic, reliable, and exercise good judgment
- Prior experience working on a heavy civil construction project (bridge or roadway) preferred.
- Wage: based on Davis Bacon rates
- Days and Hours: 40+ hours per week
Some of the benefits you may be eligible for as a Flatiron employee are:
- Comprehensive compensation package and paid time off program
- Industry leading 401(k)/RRSP
- Medical/Extended Health Care, Dental, Vison and/or Provincial Medical
- Wellness benefits & Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
Flatiron is an EEO/AA/ADA/Veterans employer.
About this company
Join one of North America’s most respected & fastest growing heavy civil infrastructure contractors.
Now Hiring Trades-people for the following areas: General Superintendent – Structures Superintendent – Structures Field Engineers Cost Engineers Structures Foreman Earthwork Foreman Bridge Carpenters Crane Operators Earthwork Operators General Laborers
Flatiron builds roads, bridges, rail, airports, dams, industrial, water and underground projects from common to complex, large-scale jobs. Delivering successful projects under a variety of contracting methods, Flatiron has unparalleled design-build and public-private partnership experience and expertise.
Location/Region: Greenville, SC (US - 29601)