We are looking for an experienced Earthwork Foreman to join our team on the Gateway Project in Greenville, South Carolina.
- Supervise earthwork crews
- Conduct daily and weekly meeting with crews to assign work
- Ensure all work activities are performed in a safe and secure manner
- Provide leadership to be a role model for the company values
- 2 years of experience as a Earthwork Foreman on a heavy civil project (bridge or roadway).
- Prefer experience on a highway or interstate project.
- Requires full range of body motion including handling and operating various hand and power tools, manual and finger dexterity and eye-hand coordination.
- Requires standing and bending over for extensive periods of time.
- Requires continuous lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or pulling items weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Requires corrected vision and hearing within normal range.
- Requires continuous working at heights, climbing and descending ladders.
- Exposure to rain, heat, dust and other weather conditions.
Some of the benefits you may be eligible for as a Flatiron employee are:
- Comprehensive compensation package and paid time off program
- Industry leading 401(k)/RRSP
- Medical/Extended Health Care, Dental, Vison and/or Provincial Medical
- Wellness benefits & Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
Flatiron is an EEO/AA/ADA/Veterans employer.
About this company
Join one of North America’s most respected & fastest growing heavy civil infrastructure contractors.
Now Hiring Trades-people for the following areas: General Superintendent – Structures Superintendent – Structures Field Engineers Cost Engineers Structures Foreman Earthwork Foreman Bridge Carpenters Crane Operators Earthwork Operators General Laborers
Flatiron builds roads, bridges, rail, airports, dams, industrial, water and underground projects from common to complex, large-scale jobs. Delivering successful projects under a variety of contracting methods, Flatiron has unparalleled design-build and public-private partnership experience and expertise.
Location/Region: Greenville, SC (US - 29601)