The Department Manager is responsible for:
- Operational functions of the Cath Lab, EP lab, and Cath Lab Recovery Room, as those operations support the hospital mission, vision and organizational goals.
- Identifying the cost-effective systems needed to support the financial performance of the department taking into account business trends, resource availability and changes in customer needs and expectations.
- Analyzing customer satisfaction data and clinical outcomes in order to identify opportunities to improve services and develops corresponding strategies that incorporate employee involvement.
- Working with Cardiovascular Administration in meeting organizational goals.
- This position establishes effective working relationships with all constituencies, including patients, physicians, employees, volunteers and vendors.
- Bachelor's degree required. Advanced degree, preferred.
- If RN or RT, graduate of accredited school and current licensure in the state of South Carolina.
- Prior management/leadership experience required.
- Preferred experience includes management of personnel, payroll, budgets, capital, business planning, marketing, physician relations and management of supervisory positions.
AnMed Health is a dynamic, comprehensive health system in Anderson, S.C. For more than 100 years, AnMed Health has provided health care for residents of eight counties in upstate South Carolina and northeast Georgia. AnMed Health’s medical staff includes more than 400 physicians, and with over 3,600 employees, AnMed Health is Anderson County’s largest employer.
Location/Region: Anderson, SC