MAU makes lives better by delivering workforce solutions globally. We provide caring, creative, and solutions oriented services that result in profitable growth. To support MAU’s vision, the Senior Human Resources Business Partner has a critical role in attracting and retaining top talent.
- Lead the implementation s of MAU’s talent strategy and oversee total rewards initiatives, employee and labor relations, and program sustainability,
- Be engaged in and, as needed, manage, support and take on activities relating to policies, regulations, staffing, employee and leadership development, compliance matters, positive employee relations and benefits and salary administration,
- Effectively coach senior leaders in matters relating to talent and employee relations and their impact on business results,
Develop and display a depth of understanding of the business organizations, including key business functions and processes. Understand their key success factors and HR needs,
Have a passion to build business acumen and then leverage, as needed, to the Company’s benefit.
- Align the talent strategy to meet the business’ need for smarter, healthier and higher performing individual contributors and leaders,
- Manages performance appraisal process and salary alignment review,
- Asses the knowledge, skills, and behaviors of the senior leaders against the needs of a $1 Billion company and then coach them, as required, to help drive development, individual contribution, and help to create a high performing organization,
- Partner with Recruiting to project key vacancies, and place A Players in those positions,
- Create an internal talent pipeline that closes open openings more quickly,
- Enhance MAU’s diversity and inclusion strategy by being both an advocate for and developer of diverse talent strategies.
- Promote sustainable systems that preserve MAU’s unique and highly success culture while adapting to the requirements of the business’ overall and growth strategy,
- Represent MAU and its employees in a highly professional manner.
- High capacity for work and engagement
- Rapid leaning ability/agility
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 10+ years of human resources experience
8+ years of management consulting, human resources and employee relations, performance management, and change management experience
Demonstrated success in leading talent development
Exceptional communication skills and ability to influence senior leaders
- Advanced degree in HR-related discipline or MBA
- Cross functional experience
- Fortune 250 or the equivalent large corporation experience
- Sense of humor
- Strong coaching and facilitation skills
This position may have supervisory responsibilities, to include vendor management, and does serve as a coach and mentor for other positions in the department.
Career Path Progression from this position
Senior Director of Talent
Vice President of Talent
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Further, this job may require occasional presence at customer sites, both in administrative and manufacturing environments. Customer sites sometimes include process manufacturing equipment and heavy power industrial vehicles. Environments may vary from non-temperature controlled environments to GMP clean room required.
Ability to lift 5- 20lbs periodically and 50lbs on occasion
Ability to stand/walk for up to 4 hours
Ability to climb stairs multiple times a day
Ability to sit for up to 4 hours
35% travel may be expected for this position, depending on location.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without advance notice.
MAU Workforce Solutions staffs excellent, effective people for their partners, allowing them to focus on their core competencies. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family-owned, minority company making lives better for applicants, clients, and employees through innovative workforce solutions. Today, with Branch and vendor on premise locations across the South and recruiting partners worldwide, MAU has global capabilities to help with all staffing, recruiting, and outsourcing needs.