Job Summary – Quality Auditor, Richburg SC
Personal responsibility for monitoring of quality and production processes in the manufacturing sectors, as well as in the non-production sectors (storage, shipping, tools, etc.) in accordance with internal standards, and customer requirements.
· Review and verification of compliance with the process specifications (FMEA, control plan, and customer requirements) and with procedural requirements, such as in the handling of nonconforming material and reaction plans, lean initiatives and corrective action implementation.
· Analysis of the process records advising team associates on process requirements coaching to sustained, consistent performance.
· Perform special audits, as requested, regarding systemic problems, complaints or changes of processes monitoring and verification of the effectiveness of these measures and deadlines.
· Escalation and distribution of audit results through established systems in conjunction with assessment of risk.
· Participation in problem solving events.
· Compliance to all company policies and procedures including, but not limited to, security, IATF 16949 and Quality Management Systems, Human Resources policies, and Business System elements.
· Perform all other related duties as assigned.
· Associates Degree in related Technical field preferred.
· Must understand process documentation requirements and procedures to support process audits, and understand product and process flow
· Auditor certification
· Must be able to perform product containments and establish back sort and certification procedures
· Must have root cause analysis/problem solving skills, i.e. Kepner-Tragoe, T.O.P.S., 8-D, CD etc.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Team building, positive interpersonal skills and effective communication skills are needed.
· Ability to lead and train others in positive manner.
· Microsoft Office – Excel spreadsheets and another database expertise
· Must be able to perform in and adapt to a mass production environment and flexible to various work assignments or changes a needed to fit the needs of the business
· Previous experience with process auditing preferred
· Lean manufacturing training, preferred
· Experience in a coaching or learning environment, preferred
• Must be able to walk/move about in large manufacturing facility:
• Must be able to stand/walk/move about specific work area:
• Must be able to bend/reach/twist/stoop:
• Must be able to lift over 40lbs on an infrequent basis:
• Must be able to sit at a work station:
• Must be able to work and operate a computer terminal:
• Must be able to work in confined spaces