Position Title: Picking / Packaging / Grader
Location: Newberry, SC
Length of Contract: 90 days Temp to Hire
Pay rate: $11.10/hr
- 2nd shift hours- Monday thru Friday 2:45pm-11:15pm
- 3rd shift hours- Monday thru Friday 10:45pm-7:15am
- Grader – Taking the primary packaging that comes down the line after it’s sealed. They will double check the date and place primary packaging into secondary packaging (cardboard box). Once there’s a specific # of bags in each box employees will push box down the line.
- Packer – Ensuring the cooked product that has just been cut is in the package that will eventually get sealed. Physically moving the meat into the package. Making sure there’s no product on the seal so the bag will seal properly.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Employees will rotate within these departments but not from one to the other.
Screening Specialist, Central Sourcing Group
· Attendance bonus every 90 days
· Service bonus plan
· Holiday pay plan
· Use of on-site, state of the art, fitness center
· Access to on-site medical facility and on-site cafeteria
· Kelly sponsored ACA health care coverage available to eligible employees
· Group insurance options*
· Corporate discounts
· Weekly electronic pay options
Location/Region: Newberry, SC (US)