We are seeking a Shipping Clerk to become an integral part of our team! You will help coordinate outgoing shipments.
- Etch tools according to instructions
- Pack, verify, and record outgoing merchandise or material
- Arrange appropriate transportation of products
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned
- Ability to follow detailed instructions
- Ability to lift and move up to 50lbs
- Computer entry skils
- Strong organizational skills
- Works well with others
AMAMCO Tool, an ISO 9001:2015, AS9100D registered company, manufactures high-quality, customer-specified, carbide tools for customers in Aerospace & Defense . In particular, the company has been successful in developing best-practices for tool design and manufacture for advanced materials.
Serving private and Government customers, AMAMCO has significant experience in the aerospace industry, and has worked with global customers to establish standards and processes to extend tool life, reduce material waste, streamline processes, and reduce overall cost of manufacturing.
Location/Region: Duncan, SC (US)