Seeking a Legal Assistant to take on a role in a thriving Pre-Litigation Personal Injury Law Firm. Candidates who have worked as a personal injury legal assistant or a Paralegal are encouraged to apply.
- Open new files and keep filing current
- Field and handle phone calls from clients
- Request medical records, police report, and other documents as needed
- Drafting documents, including correspondence, pleadings, and motions.
- Communicating with clients and keeping them up to date on their case
- Assisting with Administrative tasks in supporting attorneys
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Managing deadlines
- Flexible/detail oriented
- Uphold Confidentiality at all times
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to professionally and tactfully communicate
- Must possess a strong work ethic
- Exceptional Organizational skills
Experience in Personal Injury and/or Workers Compensations is a Plus
Experience with Case Management Software is a plus
Experience as a Legal Assistant or Paralegal is Required
- High School Diploma and/or GED Required
- Completion of an Accredited Paralegal program and/or certificate preferred
- Associates and/or Bachelors Degree preferred
Job Type: Full-time
The South Carolina car accident attorneys at our firm offer fast and reliable legal counsel for all types of vehicle accidents, including distracted driving accidents, motorcycle accidents, impaired driving accidents, and more. Our team is one of the largest Personal Injury law firms in the Southeast, with attorneys and staff ready to serve you in South Carolina and beyond. After 40 years in practice, we have the experience to help get your money faster. We will fight for your rights. We will fight for your compensation. We can help get you the money you deserve.
Location/Region: Greenville, SC (US)